Network chip design synthesis outlook
However, the development of application-specific NoCs for MPSoCs is a complex engineering process that involves the definition of suitable protocols and topologies of switches, and which demands adequate design flows to minimize design time and effort.
He received the D. To overcome these problems of scalability and complexity, Networks-On-Chip NoCs have been proposed as a promising replacement to eliminate many of the overheads of buses and MPSoCs connected by means of general-purpose communication architectures.
In fact, the development of suitable high-level design and synthesis tools for NoC-based interconnects is a key element to benefit from NoC-based interconnect design in nanometer scale CMOS technologies.
Moreover, we show that it is currently feasible to synthesize in an automatic way a complete custom NoC interconnect from a high level specification in few hours.
- Technology management dissertation topics
- Free lesson plans for research papers
- Wp property thesis
- Thesis in teaching grammar
- Synthesis of glycosaminoglycans
- Student writing of evaluative essay lesson plans
- Legal ethics essay questions
- A brief account of the destruction of the indies essay
- Neil young essays