Spondylolisthesis reduction instrument
A hook release is provided to push the spring biased hook back to release an adjacent post.
This procedure is performed to remove all towers. At the distal end, the inner sleeve 96 includes a pair of collar engaging prongs 98 configured to correspond to the outer shape of a collar of a bone fastener assembly.
This increased foraminal height reduces the potential for nerve root entrapment during a reduction of the listhesis. While described above in the exemplary context of spondylolisthesis, it is contemplated that other conditions can also be treated using the systems and methods of the invention.
- The odyssey essay question
- Ovid research paper
- Hindi essays on bravery
- Ks4 science coursework
- Frontier thesis frederick turner
- Essay for school students
- Palaeobiology a synthesis online
- Algae biofuel synthesis
- Pyrimidine biosynthesis wikipedia
- Binding of thesis
- Application common essay question
- Goals in life essay examples
- Their eyes were watching god essay outline